Wednesday, June 21, 2006

My latest adventures in craftiness...

I've been bit by a craftiness bug lately and here are some of the things I've made:

I made myself an iPod cozy with some old corduroy pants, and embroidered a little flower on the front. The inside is denim.


I made this little bunny girl for myself recycling an old corduroy skirt and t-shirt, and embroidered by hand.


This is a handy dandy pencil/paintbrush case I made using recycled materials too, the flowers were also embroidered by hand.

You can see more pics on my Flickr Account

Labels:

5 Lovely Comments:

Blogger Caty said...

I love your illu style and all yur blog! and your boy's blog aswell........amazing!

6/22/2006 9:15 AM  
Blogger creative kismet said...

Wow! Some really great stuff!

6/22/2006 8:54 PM  
Blogger TXArtcGal said...

You are so talented!! Hmmm...I think I'll get my sewing machine out today! You're an inspiration!

6/23/2006 4:42 AM  
Anonymous li li said...

You made beautiful things! :D

7/03/2006 12:05 AM  
Blogger sandi said...

wow very nice all my friends love it, good luck what you aspire goal in building this blog, I say thank you for what I have here. Greetings from me. toko, kami ini menjual berbagai macam alat sex yang dapat di gunakan untuk membantu fitallitas sexsualitas yang kurang memuaskan, sedia alat bantu sex wanita, dan juga meyediakan macam macam sex untuk pria. bukan hanya itu saja kami juga menyediakan berbagai macam obat kuat pria dan obat perangsang wanita dan juga obat pembesar penis serta peralatan alat terapi penis

9/25/2014 5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home