6 weird things about me...
I was tagged by the lovely Teresa of Cowgirl Stella's Studio . I must tell 6 weird things about me...here are the rules:
Each person who gets tagged needs to write a blog post of their own 6 weird things as well as clearly state this rule. After you state your 6 weird things, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you're tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog for information as to what it means.
Here are my six weird things:
and I was born in N.Y.
2. I've lived in 50 + houses during my life (I'm really good at packing)...
in 5 different countries.
3. I despise the color yellow,
if it's more orange than yellow than it's OK.
4. I was saved through CPR when I was thirteen yrs. old.,
I was accidentally poisoned by gas.
5. My parents were born on the same month,
the same year and just hours apart.
6. I twirl my bangs with my fingers to fall asleep.
Valeria, Carlene, Sonia, Anette, Fernanda and Natalí