Monday, January 22, 2007

6 weird things about me...


I was tagged by the lovely Teresa of Cowgirl Stella's Studio . I must tell 6 weird things about me...here are the rules:

Each person who gets tagged needs to write a blog post of their own 6 weird things as well as clearly state this rule. After you state your 6 weird things, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you're tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog for information as to what it means.


Here are my six weird things:

1. My dad was born in Argentina, my mom in Chile
and I was born in N.Y.

2. I've lived in 50 + houses during my life (I'm really good at packing)...
in 5 different countries.

3. I despise the color yellow,
if it's more orange than yellow than it's OK.

4. I was saved through CPR when I was thirteen yrs. old.,
I was accidentally poisoned by gas.

5. My parents were born on the same month,
the same year and just hours apart.

6. I twirl my bangs with my fingers to fall asleep.



I tag:

Valeria, Carlene, Sonia, Anette, Fernanda and Natalí

9 Lovely Comments:

Blogger zime said...

Increíble!!!
Ya te conocemos un poco más, gracias por compartirlo!!
Siendo tu padre Argentino supongo que has vivido aqui... no? en que parte??
Saludos desde Buenos Aires.

1/22/2007 5:54 PM  
Anonymous Teresa Sheeley said...

Fascinating! I don't find these things to be weird, just fascinating. You have had a great life so far! That's cute you twirl your bangs!

Teresa

1/22/2007 6:57 PM  
Blogger Natura said...

Ahh qué genial Geninne, conocer esos detallitos que de otra forma no conoceríamos :) :)

Gracias por el tag, voy a pensar un poquito y lo subo.

Cuídate un montón.

1/22/2007 8:39 PM  
Anonymous IslandMumma2seven said...

I don't like yellow either-- i can do buttercup but not yellow

1/23/2007 12:16 AM  
Blogger Sonia said...

Me gustó conocer esos "detalles", forman parte de lo que nos hacen especiales, no?

Igual que Zime tengo curiosidad por saber más acerca de tu relación con Argentina (yo fui concebida en México, nacida en España y vivo en Buenos Aires).

Besos++

1/23/2007 9:20 AM  
Blogger Rrramone said...

Hmmmm. I've been tagged on this one too. So sorry to hear about your feelings for Yellow. :-)

1/23/2007 5:28 PM  
Blogger Kathy Weller said...

Wow - -amazing facts!!! Thanks for sharing them!!

2/04/2007 3:19 PM  
Blogger sakthisss said...

very nice
nice post

10/10/2013 3:11 AM  
Blogger zachray taylor said...

Wow amazing stuff I really enjoyed thanks for the amazing stuff.
Cheap Essays

6/25/2014 11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home