Monday, September 24, 2007

On my shelves today

Today I received the most thoughtful and beautiful birthday gift
from my friend Irene all the way from Portugal :)
She made me a hand embroidered birthday card,
a CD with my favorite portuguese music (Madredeus),
three beautiful hand sewn stuffed fabric strawberries and a little felt bluebird...
Irene, I cannot THANK YOU enough!!!
I LOVE everything :)
My inks were specially happy today & posed for the camera :)

New fabric I bought on my vacation.
Oh! the possibilities!

7 Lovely Comments:

Blogger Irene said...

You got so many beautiful things.
I'm so happy that you liked my simple gifts, it is always good to put a smile on someone's face.
Love the fabrics you bought, I have some fabrics waiting to bcome something but my sewing went nuts.

9/24/2007 1:27 PM  
Anonymous Lori said...

I love your shelves. :^)

Where did you shop for fabric?!

9/24/2007 3:22 PM  
Blogger Carlene said...

I just love it when you post photos of your shelves & things on display. You take such care with them.

9/24/2007 6:04 PM  
Blogger Marcela Calderón said...

Geninne, qué hermoso regalo recibiste! Veo que sos la inspiración de unas cuantas personitas como yo! Una belleza las bolsas que hiciste para tus sobrinas... Admiro tu creatividad y capacidad de trabajo... ¡Espectacular! seguiré pasando a ver con qué me sorprendés... (sigo en la búsqueda de los materiales para sellos, ya te contaré)

9/24/2007 6:38 PM  
Blogger molita said...

Geninne,

pero qué ordenado y cuantos colores! Tu casa es como tus dibujos :) Beautiful!

Saludos

9/24/2007 8:37 PM  
Blogger eva said...

I just love your little inks! They probably play some "catch me" games, while you`re not looking ;)

You have very colorful and happy home! Just like you are !

9/24/2007 11:26 PM  
Blogger Caty said...

lovely shelves with treasures! did you do the shelves yourself? Love them

9/26/2007 12:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home