Thursday, November 22, 2007

Carving the bird

Although I didn't do any turkey carving yesterday
I did have fun doing some unconventional bird carvings
with my Speedball cutter :)
I can't believe we're almost at the end of 2007.
Where did time go?
I'm getting ready with some new Christmas stamps to play around.
I haven't had time to do the Hand Carved Stamp tutorial
I told you I would do...
but it's at the top of my list :)
I'll post some resources tomorrow so you can start gathering the tools you'll need
to make some beautiful stamps for this holiday season.
Beware: It's highly addictive!

11 Lovely Comments:

Blogger zime said...

Me encantan!!!!!
Y la tarjeta de abajo te ha quedado hermosa!!!
Esto de los sellos si es una adicción!!!!

11/23/2007 8:21 AM  
Blogger Diana Sudyka said...

i love your use of the speedball stamps! i used to work in an art store that carried them. i was always curious as to what kind of effects one could get. i was never impressed with them until i saw your work!

11/23/2007 8:43 AM  
Blogger flora said...

Oh My Lord!! Those birds are precious!! I am ready to learn! YES!!!

11/23/2007 10:06 AM  
Blogger studio lolo said...

I love this! Will you be offering this design as cards?

11/25/2007 8:02 AM  
Blogger Vicky aka stichr said...

me too, I would love to have this design in a card version!!!! [the bird, deer and...oh oh, i forgot the other animal....]

11/25/2007 1:25 PM  
Blogger Geninne said...

You guys are the best, thank you so much for your comments!

Laurel: I'm still trying to figure out if Ill be able to make any Christmas themed art for the shop...I'm really swamped with work at home...but if I do I'll let you know :)

11/25/2007 7:45 PM  
Blogger Vicky aka stichr said...

Geninne could I possibly pay you for the design, but print up my own cards? Save you time, yet you get credit for them for sure!!!!

11/25/2007 10:36 PM  
Blogger Lesley said...

This is really crazy but I carved a stamp just like your snowflakes (but slightly different) and even printed it in a similar colour, before I saw this post. It was a present for someone. It's just so strange! I think your stamps are lovely.

11/27/2007 3:37 AM  
Blogger xiaozhengm said...

2015-6-3 xiaozhengm
chanel bags
chanel handbags
ray ban sunglass
pandora jewelry
burberry handbags
coach outlet
gucci outlet
cheap jerseys
kate spade
coach outlet online
coach outlet
ray bans
michael kors outlet
michael kors
burberry outlet online
fitflops sale clearance
michael kors outlet online
true religion
michael kors bags
soccer jerseys
gucci outlet
cheap jordans
michael kors handbags
oakley sunglasses wholesale
michael kors
chanel online shop
oakley sunglasses
mont blanc pens
christian louboutin outlet
pandora outlet
kate spade outlet
air max 90
chanel outlet
oakley sunglass
coach factory outlet
gucci uk
oakley sunglasses outlet
coach outlet store online
michael kors uk
toms outlet

6/02/2015 5:51 PM  
Blogger Lin Shijun said...

shijun 7.17
dior outlet store
michael kors outlet online
copy watches
soccer shoes
beats headphones
ray ban outlet
jordan pas cher
hollister clothing store
louis vuitton
chanel bags
concord 11
oakley sunglasses outlet
michael kors
michael kors outlet
kids lebron james shoes
louis vuitton handbags
chanel outlet online
ray ban outlet store
kobe 8
ghd flat iron
birkin bags
jordan 11s
celine bag
louis vuitton outlet
christian louboutin sale
coach factory outlet
replica watches
christian louboutin outlet
louis vuitton outlet
jordan 11
jordan shoes
air jordans
toms canada

7/17/2015 2:07 AM  
Blogger pushpa devi said...

Happy Diwali 2015

Happy New Year 2016

Durga Puja 2015

Ganesh Chaturthi 2015

ICC World Cup Twenty 2016

IPL 2016

Valentines Day 2016

Republic Day 2016

Krishna Janmashtami 2015

Whatsapp Status Online

Navratri 2015 Wishes Images

Dussehra 2015 Images Wallpapers

Mahalaya Mahishasura Mardini MP3 Download

Durga Puja 2015

Happy Diwali 2015

Hero Indian Super League 2015

Indian Super League 2015 Theme Song Lets Football

Mp3 Songs Download

CBSE Board 10th & 12th Result 2016

Happy Chhath Puja 2015

Merry Christmas 2015

Sultan Movie 2016

Raees Movie 2016

Happy Friendship Day 2016

9/14/2015 11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home