Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Four Things Meme


I was tagged a long, long time ago
by the incredibly fabulous & talented Kate Hamilton to do the 4 things meme:

Four jobs I've had:
1. Apple computers sales person (LCs, Classics, SEs etc...you get the idea...a loooong time ago)
at a distributor in Mexico City during my college years.
2. Senior Designer at Softec, Inc. (a consulting firm).
3. As a teen my sister and I made hot dogs & burgers at our family's beach shack in Maitencillo, Chile. So fun!
4. My favorite: being a stay at home -home schooling- mom.

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Ratatouille
2. Home Alone
3. A Night at the Museum
4. The Great Dictator by Charlie Chaplin

Four countries I have been to:
1. Spain
2. Argentina
3. Brazil
4. Venezuela

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. In Tenerife visiting with my little sister Karyn (I haven't seen her in 8 years!)
2. Walking at the beach.
3. At the Field Museum's Division of Birds with the lovely Diana Sudyka as my guide :)
4. On a camping trip with Manolo and the boys to the spectacular Southern Chile.

Four foods I like to eat:
1. Spicy Mexican
2. Any kind of pasta
3. Ice cream (preferably Häagen-Dazs coffee flavor)
4. Middle eastern food

Four places I have lived:
1. Viña del Mar, Chile
2. Greenwich, CT
3. Sao Paulo, Brazil
4. Buenos Aires, Argentina