Thursday, April 09, 2009

Last Night

I'm back working with birdies
after a month of bird-free art
and it feel oh so good! :)

Unfortunately I can't tell you
what I'm working on
just yet...but soon.

In the mean time, a fun Meme:

Yourself: Creative
Your partner: Talented
Your hair: Short
Your Mother: Resourceful
Your Father: Intelligent
Your Favorite Item: Watercolors
Your dream last night: Family
Your Favorite Drink: Water
Your Dream Car: Jeep Wrangler
Your Dream Home: Uncluttered
The Room You Are In: Studio
Your fear: Sickness
Where you Want to be in Ten Years? Proud
Who you hung out with last night: Manolo
What You're Not: Talkative
Muffins: Carrot
One of Your Wish List Items: Book
The Last Thing You Did: Paint
What You Are Wearing: Skirt
Your favorite weather: Cool
Your Favorite Book: Bible
Last thing you ate: Häagen Dazs
Your Life: Peaceful
Your mood: Happy
Your Best Friend: Fun
What are you thinking about right now: Dinner
Your car: Silver
What are you doing at the moment: Blogging
Your summer: Roadtrip
Relationship status: Married
What is on your tv: Nothing
What is the weather like: Cool
When is the last time you laughed: Today

28 Lovely Comments:

Blogger Moose said...

I love it & now to put in my answers!
Looking forward to seeing what you are working on, as always.
Tail Wags,
Moose

4/09/2009 7:47 PM  
Blogger Karen Mowrey said...

Birds make for great art and yours with your watercolor talent are fabulous. You should be doing books, educational posters, children's field guides and a million other things. The world needs more Geninne Art!

4/09/2009 7:49 PM  
Blogger amida said...

I like that. Where did the meme originate?

4/09/2009 7:55 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

i really like this! it will appear on my blog sometime next week!

4/09/2009 8:45 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

I can't wait to see what you're doing. I love that the Bible's your favorite. And I share your affinity for watercolor.

And I'm falling in love with birds.

4/09/2009 9:10 PM  
Blogger Alisa said...

I am glad you are back drawing birds! :)

Interested in your projects coming up. I am sure they will be great!

4/09/2009 9:27 PM  
Blogger Hannah Nunn said...

fantastic photo. your blog is beautiful and inspiring!

4/10/2009 2:42 AM  
Blogger Jacqueline said...

Your blog is such an inspiration to me. I love your beautiful artwork, you are so talented. I love that your favorite book is the Bible. Mine too!

4/10/2009 7:39 AM  
Anonymous Rachael in NZ said...

I can't wait to see what you're working on, it looks beautiful so far!

4/10/2009 2:56 PM  
Blogger Art4Sol said...

Birds are my happy zone,too.
Happy Easter!

4/11/2009 8:57 AM  
Anonymous Sparrow King said...

Hi Geninne, I am so glad I found your blog via Inside Design 101. Your drawings and stamps are really beautiful and inspiring. I will come back when I have more time. Thank you!

4/11/2009 1:38 PM  
Blogger Out of Hand said...

I have been lurking for a while and have to tell you that I am so inspired by your art and creativity. Recently gotten into watercolors and L O V E what you do.

4/11/2009 4:02 PM  
Blogger Mimi said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4/11/2009 4:55 PM  
Blogger DeniseLynn said...

Happy to see birds ... I adore your sweet birds. {And so does my 7 year old son who has taken to drawing them too ... he likes to look at your blog with me. I love that!}

4/11/2009 7:02 PM  
Blogger Zulka said...

Spokojnych Świąt Wielkiej Nocy!
Zulka z "Półsłupkiem, pół serio..." (pikotka.bloog.pl, pikotka.blogspot.com)

4/12/2009 6:31 AM  
Blogger Carolee said...

Just discovered your blog and have to say what a delight! LOVE your work! Off to add you to my blog roll....

~ Carolee

4/12/2009 7:36 AM  
Blogger Diana said...

Can't wait to see what creative ideas you have going. Love the meme... you must be in your dream home because your home always looks very organized and uncluttered.

4/12/2009 9:54 AM  
Blogger amy @ switz~art said...

Yay! I had to participate on my blog, too!:

http://switz-art.blogspot.com

So happy I found your blog...incredible! You are a new favourite!

Cheers!
Amy

4/12/2009 12:20 PM  
Blogger cindy shake said...

Geninne, I have nominated your wonderful Blog for the Kreativ Blogger Award!
http://artmakinginthenorth.blogspot.com/2009/04/hip-hop.html

4/12/2009 12:42 PM  
Blogger acte gratuit said...

I just found your blog and I'm in love! I added you to my "Reader" and can't wait to see all of your beautiful and inspiring projects in the future!

4/12/2009 4:55 PM  
Blogger Mlle Miracle said...

Estos pájaros en los que andas trabajando serían perfectos para un poster,o quizás un libro. Ya nos lo enseñarás.
Muy bueno el meme, yo no soy capaz de responder a tantas preguntas, tardaría un siglo.

4/13/2009 6:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hola Geninne! I Really love Your work,and your watercolor paintings, they are really amazing.
after seeing your hand carved stamps i have bought some rubbers and a cutter and i am just waiting for them to be shipped.

Oh, and i also wanted to know,your photo camera brand and model,,(yes, i also love taking pictures.) because i noticed that your photos are so beautiful!!

IF YOU WANT you can simply answewr posting a commentary or if you have some more free time, by sending me an e-mail to:
mancuso@pt.lu

I'm so Glad you are painting birds again,
Thank you for your precious work,

Chiara.

4/13/2009 11:16 AM  
Blogger Karin Grow said...

I just love your blog, and the pictures of your work space. So clean and modern.

4/13/2009 8:29 PM  
Blogger kendalee said...

Beautiful and inspirational as always! The world is a better place with your birds in it.

4/14/2009 1:46 AM  
Anonymous Funny videos said...

Birds make for great art and yours with your watercolor talent are fabulous.

4/17/2009 5:00 AM  
Blogger simply blue said...

Love your meme's. So fun.

4/20/2009 3:32 PM  
Blogger Agnes Sim said...

like ur art work so much! ;-)

4/30/2009 10:35 PM  
Blogger sa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色,性愛

1/06/2010 4:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home