Thursday, July 02, 2009

Framed

It's so great to see my my work
living happily in other people's walls.
Here is my "Birdies A to Z" print
at my lovely friend Yvonne's home.
I really love how she framed it
with the big white mat & simple frame.
Rita & Artur are keeping my prints
company at the talented Maria's studio.
My little "Terrarium" print is happy
at a cozy corner of my artist friend Tiel's home.
All in a row at Courtney 's fabulous studio.
And finally my birdies
living at Carly's beautiful home
in Northern Ireland.

Thank you so much to all of you
that have purchased my art
to keep you company, I am truly honored.

12 Lovely Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful.

7/02/2009 3:21 PM  
Blogger Kristi said...

Your benefactors have a love of neutrals and woods in common. Interesting!

7/02/2009 3:54 PM  
Blogger aiman said...

wow!...your syuff has been very nicely framed!

7/02/2009 7:07 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Absolutely beautiful! I love your use of color. But missing my regular dose of Turbo!

7/02/2009 7:51 PM  
Blogger mikimbizi said...

Hey Geninne, I happened to stumble into your blog. You are so awesome, so refreshingly different and I adore your cute cushions, birdie drawing and your lovely home.

7/03/2009 2:04 AM  
Blogger Christina Lowry said...

You should be so proud. They all look wonderful and all these people have the good taste to have brought your pieces and display them beautifully!
:)

7/03/2009 4:23 AM  
Blogger Veda Murthy said...

so beautiful!!!!!

7/03/2009 12:39 PM  
Blogger syed said...

Wow really very nice and good information you share here. I read your entire post and really superb information you share here on funny stuff thanks for your information.

7/03/2009 11:38 PM  
Blogger Pat said...

It must be thrilling for you to see your art displayed in such beautiful and creative surroundings. The photos are stunning!

7/04/2009 6:50 AM  
Anonymous tiel said...

hi Geninne, they all look so fantastic, you are so very talented.

7/06/2009 5:14 PM  
Blogger Janine said...

This Photos are beautieful, but most of all that with Rta and Arthur. How sweet they are.
Purrs
Janine

7/07/2009 2:56 PM  
Anonymous carlylennox said...

Dear Geninne, we are so delighted to see your business blossoming...Urban Outfitters! How amazing! Thank you so much for including our home here.
P.S. Turbo is just the cutest!! :)

7/08/2009 7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home