Saturday, July 17, 2010

In Ma Bag

In Ma Bag
Bag: Original 1955 British Army First Aid bag from an Etsy shop called SevenBC.
-Moo cards
-Tiny note pad
-Cardboard pen that I decorated with markers
-Favorite lip balm I've been using for years: Hawaiian Tropic Aloe Vera. I love it because it smells like the beach :)
-Keys: When not in use the keys go into this pretty pouch my sister gave me that also serves as a key chain.
-Gotta have my tiny Swiss Army knife at all times...
you never know when you're going to need it.
-Camera: I keep my point & shoot in a pretty wallet by Bookhou.
-1st Generation iPod Touch in another wallet by Bookhou.
-Nokia phone to speak with Manolo when I'm out and about.
It has a little NICI kitty charm.
-My beloved prescription sunglasses in a zippered pouch by Bookhou.
-Old Timberland fabric wallet.
What's in your bag?

27 Lovely Comments:

Blogger Mayte Sánchez Sempere said...

Me encanta la idea... creo que voy a fotografiar el contenido de mi bolso y a subirlo a mi blog. Por supuesto, remitiré aquí a mis lectores, a ver si se animan.


7/17/2010 12:59 PM  
Blogger blue china studio said...

Even your bag items are artistic and beautiful!

I too carry the little Swiss Army knife...except mine is the traditional red.

Love seeing a slice of Geninne! Thanks for sharing.

7/17/2010 1:10 PM  
Blogger Lavender Playground said...

Ohh I use a canon as well! Love how everything has it's own home, I do that too but they don't match as well as yours!

7/17/2010 1:23 PM  
Anonymous Danielle said...

Such a beautiful presenation of your items. Where did you get the card holder? Thanks.

7/17/2010 1:44 PM  
Blogger **EYE-SNACKS** said...

Hi Geninne, yes I added you on my list of "Nice blogs".
And I hope to see a lot of your beatiful work !

7/17/2010 1:55 PM  
Blogger lori vliegen said...

you have such a wonderful gift of taking the ordinary and making it extraordinary!! :)))

7/17/2010 1:57 PM  
Blogger Cait Wade said...

Love the way you laid everything out, so orderly! Very, very interesting; I love when people show these!

7/17/2010 2:47 PM  
Blogger se7en said...

Oh I love this post!!! You just sent me on an Etsy tour of joy and delight!!! I think your contents are so interesting... I have a diaper for two kids and some wipes. My "exploding with papers" diary, a plethora of pencils, my camera, a book for reading to the kids when we are waiting for something and remote control - though I have no idea what it controls!!! I keep my phone, wallet and the keys in my pockets always because I never want to be separated from them...

7/17/2010 4:37 PM  
Blogger Heather T. said...

What's in my bag? You mean, the two front pockets of my jeans? *laugh* 2 extra batteries for the camera, Chapstick, keys, small wallet. Freedom. =)

7/17/2010 7:03 PM  
Blogger S@sha said...

Is your driver's license from New Mexico? It looks exactly like mine.

I have a have a red Hobo wallet, two cloth shopping bags, a lipstick that I almost never apply, a locally made lip balm that I almost always apply, a felt tip pen, my cell phone, and often the current novel I'm reading, stuffed in my bag.

7/17/2010 7:16 PM  
Anonymous Mylittlegreatworld said...

Divertido post. Creo que también mostraré lo que llevo en el mío y por supuesto que nombraré a tu blog .
Bueno yo usualmente llevo:
mi bálsamo labial
polvos compactos para el rostro
mi identificación
mis llaves
un labial
un monedero o billetrera
y mi inseparable cámara fotográfica.
Bastante parecido no?
Te tengo en mis favoritos.

7/17/2010 8:26 PM  
Blogger Lillabilly said...

Oh my! What pretty, pretty things live in your (ultra-cool) bag!

This makes me want to give my bag a complete makeover...without checking I know for sure there's a lot of receipts in there which need to go!!

7/17/2010 11:02 PM  
Blogger Persis Shah said...

love ur pretty wallets and keychain!

just stumbled upon your blog and i have to say i LOVE it. please drop by mine too when you have some time. maybe we can follow each other. =)


7/18/2010 2:05 AM  
Blogger Sarah Coggrave said...

I wish the contents of my bag were so beautiful! Mine usually contains a bunch of old reciepts, bus/train tickets and loose change, as well as my purse and umbrella (essential given that I live in England!)

Sarah x

7/18/2010 2:25 AM  
Blogger M.A said...

Your bag looks well organized. Love all the prints.

7/18/2010 2:32 AM  
Anonymous The Muse of The Day said...

Genine, a long time ago I posted this link on my facebook page. The link is to a body work by a photographer who took pictures of random people and the contents of their bags. You might like to check it out. Let me know what you think. Carolina

7/18/2010 6:48 AM  
Anonymous lisa said...

Is that a Costco card I see? ;)

Your contents are lovely. May I ask where your moo card case is from?

You've inspired me.

7/18/2010 8:13 AM  
Anonymous Liane said...

Okay...I feel the need to redecorate the interior of my purse.

My contents are not nearly as attractive as yours. :-)

7/18/2010 1:03 PM  
Blogger Mayte Sánchez Sempere said...


7/18/2010 1:09 PM  
Blogger the vintage wren said...

Even the contents of your bag are amaze me.

7/18/2010 4:55 PM  
Blogger Veda Murthy said...

lovely post! Infact I wanted 2 do a post on my bag contents!


7/18/2010 9:18 PM  
Blogger kittycat2012 said...

I love what's in my bag photo's.
Ever checked out the "what's in my bag" flickr-group?

i love all the pouches. =)

7/19/2010 4:26 AM  
Blogger Mandy Saile of Bijou's Whimsy said...

I never thought seeing what is in someones bag could be so interesting, ha ha.

7/19/2010 9:16 AM  
Blogger leah said...

I love drawing activity and instructional books that actually have real artist references and examples! And how fitting and lucky for you to be one of them – your stuff is great!

7/19/2010 3:43 PM  
Blogger trixi said...

WOW, I love your first aid bag!! I love making purses so I have lots of purses in my bag. A purse for my change, a purse for my camera, a purse for all my cards...and a purse to put them all into in my bag!LOL

7/20/2010 4:53 AM  
Blogger christian louboutin said...

those bag are so nice.where do you buy them?
christian louboutin

7/28/2010 8:31 PM  
Blogger pushpa devi said...

Happy Diwali 2015

Happy New Year 2016

Durga Puja 2015

Ganesh Chaturthi 2015

ICC World Cup Twenty 2016

IPL 2016

Valentines Day 2016

Republic Day 2016

Krishna Janmashtami 2015

Whatsapp Status Online

Navratri 2015 Wishes Images

Dussehra 2015 Images Wallpapers

Mahalaya Mahishasura Mardini MP3 Download

Durga Puja 2015

Happy Diwali 2015

Hero Indian Super League 2015

Indian Super League 2015 Theme Song Lets Football

Mp3 Songs Download

CBSE Board 10th & 12th Result 2016

Happy Chhath Puja 2015

Merry Christmas 2015

Sultan Movie 2016

Raees Movie 2016

Happy Friendship Day 2016

Gandhi Jayanti 2015

9/29/2015 5:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home