Thursday, February 17, 2011

Animal lover

Kitty sketches
Kitty sketches & I thought this would be a good time to do a little tribute
to some the wonderful animals I've loved over the years :)
Bird lover
A little homage to the animals I've loved over the years
In order of appearance: Yellow canary(don't remember his/her name).
Bullet (Yorkie) my first dog. My sister Kiki & me with Charlie Brown (Poodle).
My mom holding Katia (Cocker). Benji & me at the beach (American Cocker).
Teresa my adorable deaf dog (Dalmatian). My beloved Mafalda (Airdale Terrier).
Mafalda, Güato & me in Chile. Güato & me in NY.

32 Lovely Comments:

Blogger awooddds said...

Amazing Geninne!

I'm impressed that your old photos are so organized that you can assemble these pictures. Wonder woman....

Always an inspiration,


2/17/2011 10:28 AM  
Blogger Lu said...

Those cat sketches are really, really beautiful, I totally like your style!

2/17/2011 10:37 AM  
Blogger Jackie said...

En pocas palabras, has sido Miss Universo desde chiquita :)

2/17/2011 10:47 AM  
Anonymous S. said...

you are very pretty. (Your pets aren't bad, either!)

2/17/2011 10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The picture of little you with the little bird is absolutely adorable. :]

2/17/2011 11:05 AM  
Blogger ariadne said...

What lovely photos!I had a canary too when I was young!AriadnefromGreece!

2/17/2011 11:10 AM  
Anonymous Candice said...

Loving the puddy-cat sketch characters. Each one's personality is coming out. Really can't wait to fetch my furry whiskered ones from the Kitty Hotel tomorrow - after seeing your cute drawings I gotta cuddle a kitty.

2/17/2011 12:10 PM  
Blogger Serena said...

Lovely and sentimental photos....I'm a huge animal lover myself. You seemed quite enraptured with the canary....very cute.

2/17/2011 12:14 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Loved your photos of you and your pets. The photos look so much like ones of my daughter and her pets--about the same vintage--and you even look a little bit alike.

2/17/2011 12:53 PM  
Blogger Georgia said...

love all the pet pics- they really become part of our lives, don't they? I was in Barnes and Nobles today and saw your little birdie journal. I got so excited! I felt like holding it up and shouting "I know her!!!", although of course I don't actually. It's so gorgeous....I'm going to get it as a gift for someone.

2/17/2011 1:30 PM  
Blogger Anita said...

That look on your face when you look at the bird, it's adorable! It is obvious your love for birds began young at age.

2/17/2011 1:33 PM  
Blogger Margie Oomen said...

i know i am supposed to be looking at the pets but just can't take my eyes off the adorable girl who grew into such a beautiful woman

2/17/2011 4:17 PM  
Blogger arounna said...

what a nice array of photos with your pets - and a painting to commemorate them - what a sweet idea.
I never had pets growing up because my mom had really bad allergies and than I was in school most of my twenties than got married and busy with our kids
we have been talking about getting a dog. I'm a bit nervous since I don't have a lot of experience with pets.

2/17/2011 4:30 PM  
OpenID *amanda* said...

I love all these babies!
<---Total animal lover! ♥ ♥ ♥

2/17/2011 4:59 PM  
Anonymous Maria said...

Fascinated by birds from a young age. :) I thought that looked like paella...It's wonderful to see how your love of animals and your talents have combined to create such beautiful artwork.

2/17/2011 6:37 PM  
Blogger Sirpa said...

Also I love animals, and this animal post of yours is really lovely!
I just found this blog of yours. Gracibellabutterfly had in her blog a picture of one of your posts, and via that I found my way here.
I haven't yet seen so much of this, but all I have seen has been just marvellous, so I'm sure I'll start to visit your blog very often! Thanks for sharing all this!

Best Regards from Finland!

2/17/2011 10:34 PM  
Blogger mirifice said...

Mira Geninne, no sé si conoces esta página:
No pude evitar acordarme de ti!!
Un beso!

2/17/2011 11:31 PM  
Blogger BunTine said...

Oh I love your cat-sketches, so nice !

2/18/2011 12:09 AM  
Blogger bobbi said...

this is sooo sweet. Love the sketches.

2/18/2011 12:58 AM  
Blogger P a b l o Acosta said...

jajaja me encantan tus fotos¡¡ son geniales!
Yo tambien amo, adoro y me gusta aprender de los animales!
Me encantan tus nuevos gatos a lapiz!

2/18/2011 3:22 AM  
OpenID floatingink said...

Oh, airedales! I love seeing all your animals, but I'm a sucker for airedales (I'm owned by two of them).

2/18/2011 4:51 AM  
Blogger Jenny Stevning said...

Oh my goodness! Those are such wonderful photos! The first one is adorable.
I must admit...I love watching the evolution of hair-dos, too!

2/18/2011 7:27 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

The first photo with the canary says it all...a meeting with destiny at such a young age!

2/18/2011 7:56 AM  
Blogger Mlle Paradis said...

what's not to love?

2/18/2011 12:18 PM  
Blogger Me said...

ok, i know the photos were to show off your adorable doggies, but i was looking at all the different hair styles! how adorable!

2/18/2011 4:31 PM  
Blogger Laia Jufresa said...

qué buen post!

yo estoy dog sitting por primera vez en la vida y ya estoy enamorada :)

2/18/2011 5:54 PM  
Blogger Anca ieseanca said...

very nice photos. ans you are so talented, i love a lot your sketchs.

2/18/2011 10:38 PM  
Blogger Gustavo Aimar said...

Qué posteo más lindo Geninne, qué bueno conocerte un poco más je je!

2/19/2011 8:14 AM  
Anonymous Eva @ Four Leaf Clover said...

Love this post so much! <3 :)

2/19/2011 6:23 PM  
Anonymous Footwear said...

amazing pics thanks for sharing it I always love to visit ti this blog I am fashion and footwear lover

2/20/2011 10:34 PM  
Blogger Nelvis said...

Hey all you animal lovers! i need your help please! i participated in a contest to help my puppy win a photo shoot.
Just to give you a bit of info about her, she was found out in the street by a couple of friends of mines, they had posted her all over facebook trying to give her a home if not they would take her to the pound. As soon as i saw her on facebook, i beggged my parents if i could keep her. it was 3am, when they finally said yes ( i beleive they said yes because they wanted me to stop bothering them , i was so excited! ) so i called my friend and he ended up driving to my house and handing me this adorable fur ball. she looked like a baby cub .we all immediately fell in love with her. Its almost going to be a year since i have her, and shes made my life so much better. Luna brings so much joy in my family and my life. :') Shes such an amazing dog, she really knows how to make any one smile (: I'm leaving for college soon, and later im planning to leave to the military. I would very much appreciate it if everyone could like this picture of her so we could win this contest and i can have pictures of us whiile im away from home. I thank everyone that took the time to read this and those that like the link at the bottom. godbless you all <3
shes contestant # 30 Luna Bear

11/12/2011 10:23 PM  
Blogger pushpa devi said...

Happy Diwali 2015

Happy New Year 2016

Durga Puja 2015

Happy Holi 2016

Ganesh Chaturthi 2015

ICC World Cup Twenty 2016

IPL 2016

Valentines Day 2016

Republic Day 2016

Krishna Janmashtami 2015

Whatsapp Status Online

Navratri 2015 Wishes Images

Dussehra 2015 Images Wallpapers

Mahalaya Mahishasura Mardini MP3 Download

Durga Puja 2015

Happy Diwali 2015

Hero Indian Super League 2015

Indian Super League 2015 Theme Song Lets Football

Mp3 Songs Download

CBSE Board 10th & 12th Result 2016

Happy Chhath Puja 2015

Merry Christmas 2015

Sultan Movie 2016

Raees Movie 2016

Happy Friendship Day 2016

Gandhi Jayanti 2015

9/29/2015 7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home