Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Canada here I come!

Canada here I come!
I'm off to Ontario tomorrow and I'll be tweeting my trip!
Follow me at: http://www.twitter.com/geninnesart
I'm finally meeting Arounna and Sonia and seeing my dear friend Margie again :)
What a treat!
Thank you so much to all of you that signed up for the Workshop on Saturday!
I'm really looking forward to meeting all of you!
We are having a closing reception of the Winged Migration show
at Bookhou on friday july 22nd from 6 to 9 pm.
Do come by to say hello if you're in the neighborhood :)

20 Lovely Comments:

Blogger Julia in NZ said...

Be careful at the border that you don't say you are teaching for money. Just say you are visiting an exhibition. Read Pamela Allen's horror stories of having huge hassles and being turned away.

Hope it all goes well.

7/20/2011 2:13 PM  
OpenID aracelisrandomness said...

Safe trip and looking forward to meeting you at Bookhou! Un abrazo, Araceli

7/20/2011 3:39 PM  
Blogger Margie Oomen said...

all the birdies have been tweeting about you coming all week. In fact one of the blue jays even left you a feather on the path to the porch this evening:)

7/20/2011 6:43 PM  
Blogger arounna said...

have a safe trip
see you soon
xx

7/20/2011 11:42 PM  
Blogger Leonie said...

Enjoy your trip! I wish I lived in Canada, I'd have dearly liked to come :) I hope you'll do another one, with a bit of luck I might be able to make it work sometime.

7/21/2011 1:22 AM  
Blogger Owlie said...

safe travels, good luck and have a wonderful time! (which i know you will!!!)

7/21/2011 4:46 AM  
Blogger barbara@sparrowavenue said...

love the Canadian collage

hope your trip is safe and hassle-free.
don't worry about the heat, A. has AC

7/21/2011 5:08 AM  
Blogger SunFlowerChild said...

Welcome! I do believe you'll love it here...hope you can make it out to a lake for a dip :)

7/21/2011 6:47 AM  
Anonymous Claudia D said...

Buen viaje!

7/21/2011 7:55 AM  
Anonymous Holly said...

Gennine, I'm Holly - a crafter, big fan (and blog follower) from Toronto. I'll see you there! I know I speak for lots of us, we are so excited you are coming!!!

7/21/2011 9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am from toronto too... I am off to look for a sitter!

7/21/2011 9:46 AM  
Blogger Texturas Urbanas said...

Muy buen viaje!! me encantaría estar alli. Have a good trip!

7/21/2011 1:49 PM  
Blogger Liv said...

Have fun and bon voyage!

7/22/2011 2:50 AM  
Anonymous Enilde said...

Geninne, I like birds and butterfly. do not speak inglhsh. Tenhom um cavalo marinho que achei na praia, talvez você gostaria de tê-lo também. Gostaria que vc visitasse meu blog, é novo, mais tem uma matéria interessante sobre criatividade. Enilde http://birulaartes.blogspot.com

7/22/2011 1:18 PM  
Anonymous Enilde said...

Esqueci de dizer: Aqui, é São Luís/Maranhão/Brasil

7/22/2011 1:21 PM  
Blogger Michelle Lee said...

have a safe trip!

7/23/2011 6:02 AM  
Blogger Katya said...

Per caso entro nel tuo bellissimo blog,ricco di tante cose e storie bellissime, originali i tuoi lavori e tanta fantasia nel realizzarli, leggo anche che stai per venire in Italia, io scrivo dalla Sicilia, mi auguro che ti trovi bene e che sia un buon viaggio e un sereno soggiorno a illuminarti sempre il cuore nel ricordo di questi giorni. Un abbraccio e tantissimi auguri! Ciao!

7/24/2011 5:19 AM  
Blogger Katya said...

La traduzione mi ha giocato un brutto scherzo, Ontario non è in Italia ma nel Canada, comunque sia, buon viaggio!

7/24/2011 5:28 AM  
Blogger Diana Sudyka said...

I love your loon! Have fun in Ontario!

7/26/2011 5:04 PM  
Blogger Carla said...

Love your blog, it is beautiful and very inspiring! I live in Guadalajara, while my husband finishes medical school. Do you ever give workshops here in Mexico?? Love your free & colorful style. Happy Travels!!

7/27/2011 9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home