Thursday, October 20, 2011

San Francisco

The famous Golden Gate Bridge
The very famous Golden Gate bridge.
The Ferry Building
The Ferry Building.
Purple beauty
Purple beauty on the grounds of Alcatraz Island
The Bay Bridge
The Bay Bridge as seen from the Ferry Building at dawn.
The Bay Bridge
The Bay Bridge as seen from the ferry to Alcatraz Island.
Tiny journal necklace
This is the only drawing I managed to make during the trip while waiting
for our delicious Vietnamese food at The Slanted Door.
These spring rolls where out of this world good!
I always bring my watercolors with me on trips
and never get a chance to use them so I left them at home this time.
This gorgeous tiny book necklace is from Antico Valore at Etsy.
It measures 1 x 1.5 inches and it's about an inch thick full of beautiful art paper.
I fell head over heels in ♥ with San Francisco.