Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My Art on His Walls

On my dad's walls
I was deeply touched to see so much of my artwork on my dad's walls.
If you click on the photo above it will take you to my Flickr where I've put several notes with descriptions of some of the pieces displayed on this wall.
Shelves
I don't even remember when I made him those little faux terracotta pots.
Eggshell Frame
This is an IKEA mirror that I covered with a mosaic made with egg shells.
Fishbowl
I love how he displayed my painted goldfish on a fishbowl.
Mothcat
This kitty was his birthday gift last year. It sits on one of his office desks.
On his walls
Most of the pieces were made during my school & college years.
I am so very blessed to still be doing what I love & forever thankful
to both my parents for always encouraging my creativity.