Friday, June 29, 2012

Great Mail Day!

Sneak peek
Something inspired by the forest that I'm currently working on :-)
Bookhou Loot
It was a great mail day! I received some lovely Bookhou wares I bought from my dear friend Arounna. I absolutely LOVE everything! I bought some tea towels, pillow covers and a couple of day bags which I wear every single day.
A gift with flourish
Sweet Gift of Paper
My very talented friend Jane Farr visited Twinrocker recently and spent the day making paper! She generously sent me a few of the beautiful sheets of paper she made along with some extra goodies that had me smiling from ear to ear & really touched my heart :-) Thank you so much Jane

8 Lovely Comments:

Blogger Kathleen Maunder said...

All beautiful: your painting in progress, Arounna's lovely products and your friend's calligraphy gift (wow).

6/29/2012 9:32 AM  
Anonymous Hilary Frye said...

Eye Candy, all of it! That is a GREAT mail day! Always love visiting your blog for beautiful inspiration, Geninne. Have a fabulous day!

6/29/2012 9:51 AM  
Blogger Dianne said...

Lovely stuff! Can't wait to see what your forest inspired piece will be!

6/29/2012 9:52 AM  
Blogger Jane said...

I am constantly blown away with your boundless talent in everything you do. Sometimes I look at something I know comes so easy to you and it takes my breath away.

6/29/2012 1:18 PM  
Anonymous Maria said...

Can't thank you enough for showcasing Bookhou on your blog. My family and I love all the goodies we order from them. Double wow on the beautiful calligraphy! Looking forward to seeing yor finished artwork.

6/29/2012 4:04 PM  
Blogger Richard Sandberg said...

we’re living in powerful economic times throughout that we have a tendency to might all stand to avoid wasting a very little additional money wherever and but we will. the site offers you a staggering variety of advantages when it comes to buying your towels wholesale.
wholesale towels

6/30/2012 5:15 AM  
Blogger nicole said...

What a beautiful haul. I love getting lovely stuff in the mail. So much fun!

Have a great weekend!

6/30/2012 5:16 AM  
Blogger Alicia said...

awesome. The pen work is so graceful!

7/26/2012 4:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home